- RPSC Junior Legal Officer JLO Result 2020 – Sarkari Result
- bihar board 10th result 2019 check online
- UPMSP UP Board -Result 2020
- IIT JAM RESULT 2020
- UPPCL Assistant Engineer Interview Result 2020
- Delhi Assembly Election Results 2020
- UPPSC Computer Operator Result-2020 Online
- Bihar Sachivalaya Vacncy 2019 LDC Result 2020 Out
- MP High Court Status Law Clerk Result 2020
- Indian Navy Sarkari Result 2020
- Do you want to see Sarkari Results Bihar Board 2019 10th
- NCDRC UDC Result 2019-Various Post
- MP PEB High School TET Re-Exam Result 2019 Out Merit List
- UPTET 2021 Exam Cancelled Notice
- ITI FORM UP 2016 UPSSSC Instrucotr Online Form Admit Card
- UPSC NDA 1st exam postponed
- BIHAR POLICE SUB INSPECTOR MAINS EXAM POSTPONED
- SSC CHSL Admit Card 2020 The CHSL Admit Card will be issued
- SBI Clerk PET Admit Card 2020
- Delhi High Court Attendant HJS Admit Card Sarkari Result Download 2020
- WBPSC Clerk Admit Card 2020 – Check West Bengal Exam Date
- Rajasthan High Court JP ADMIT CARDS 2020
- Admit Card NPCIL Various Post 2019
- Coast Guard Assistant Commandant 02/2022 Online Form
- NHB Bank Assistant Manager Online Form 2021
- Indian Airforce AFCAT 01/2022 Online Form
- Stenographer Vacancy 2021 Sarkari Result Admit Card MP Court
- CGPSC Senior Resident Doctor 2021 Apply Online 386 Post
- IIT Kanpur Various Post Online Form 2021 Admit Card
- BSSC Online Form 2016 Bihar SSC 12 Inter
- Bihar ITI Form Date 2021 Entrance ITI Result, Admit Card
- JPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2020 Online Apply for 380 post
- Apply online for the post of Rajasthan High Court Translator 2020-15 Post
- Drdo Scientist B Salary Online Form 2020
- motor vehicle inspector recruitment bihar |2020
- Punjab Police Jobs Online Apply 2020
- JPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2020 Online Apply for 380 post
- Indian Overseas Bank Security Guard Online Form 2020
- RBI Various Post Lateral Recruitment Online Form 2020
- Bihar SHSB CCT Online Form 2020 Sarkari Result
- DSSB SI DELHI & Various Post Recruitment 2020 Apply Online
- RBI Non Csg Various Post 17- Online apply
- RBI Assistant Recruitment 2019-2020 Out Online Apply for 926 Vacancies
- Delhi Police Head Constable 2019 -Online apply
- Repco Bank Recruitment 2019 – SubStaff/Peon Vacancy 10TH Pass Candidates can Apply
- UPPSC BEO Vacancy 2019 Uttar Pradesh Online apply
- bihar police recruitment 2019-20 APPLY ONLINE FORM
- Southern Railway Recruitment 2019 -20 Apprentice Online form apply
Sarkari Result: Resources to Help Indians Get Government Jobs (Government Jobs)
The future is uncertain, but government jobs, Sarkari Jobs can help you secure your future. Click for valuable resources and help from Sarkari Result.
Did you know that over 1.5 million people lost their jobs in rural and urban India in August 2021? Yes, the COVID-19 pandemic has badly affected the job market. Small businesses and multinationals alike have had to rethink their staffing requirements.
Are you an unemployed Indian citizen due to pandemic and fluctuating job market?
Are you working for a multinational company that is undergoing restructuring and considering your next steps?
Are you a recent graduate and looking for your first job?
Are you wondering whether a government job is right for you?
You’ve come to the right place! At Sarkari Result, we will show you the benefits of Indian government jobs and help you find a government job that is stable, long-term and right for you!
Why should I consider a government job?
In India, a government job (or Indian government job) is in high demand. It is the ultimate career goal, offering long-term security, good benefits and friendly co-workers.
Even more, the Indian government job provides an opportunity to lead a purposeful life.
It is a way for you to give back to your community.
Center for Monitoring Indian Economy Pvt. Ltd (CMIE), the unemployment rate in India increased from 6.5% in November 2020 to 7.75% in October 2021. In this volatile market, there has been an increase in demand for the stability and stability offered by a government job.
In addition, government jobs in India can be quite lucrative in that they offer competitive salaries, benefits and pensions. The highest paying jobs in the Indian government include the Indian Administrative Service (IAS), the Indian Foreign Service (IFS), and the Indian Police Service (IPS).
Keep in mind that these jobs are also highly competitive with a complicated application process!
What type of government jobs can I get?
There is a wide variety of government jobs in India. It depends on your interests, but jobs in the Indian government can range from policy-making, public administration, military, law, engineering and even teaching. Some of the more highly-paid and sought-after positions are discussed below to give you an idea of their requirements and salary expectations.
1. Indian Administrative Service (IAS) and Indian Foreign Service (IFS) Jobs: The role of an IAS officer includes advising ministers on various policy issues, implementing government policies, collecting revenue and monitoring public spending could. An IFS officer manages foreign relations in India with over 160 Indian diplomatic missions and international organizations across the world. The starting monthly salary of an IAS or IFS officer is approximately INR 56,100.
2. Indian Police Service (IPS) Jobs: A role with the IPS includes protecting the public, maintaining law and order, and crime detection and prevention. The role may lie with various agencies and branches including the Research and Analysis Wing (RAW), the Intelligence Bureau (IB), the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI), and the Criminal Investigation Department (CID). To be eligible for the job with IPS, there are additional requirements including physical standards. Physical qualifications include minimum height for men and women, minimum chest circumference for men and women, myopia restricted to less than -4.00, and hyper myopia not exceeding +4.00. According to PayScale, an entry-level police constable with less than 1 year of experience can earn an average compensation of Rs 255,094. This includes tips, bonuses and overtime pay.
3. Banking Jobs: The banking sector is one of the fastest growing sectors in India. It should come as no surprise that there is a high demand for jobs in government approved banks like State Bank of India (SBI), Allahabad Bank, HDFC and ICICI. Jobs in the banking sector can be either a clerical position such as a typist, data entry operator, cashier, or clerk or a Probationary Officer (PO) role. As a PO, the candidate will be under probation during the training period and will be hired after probation based on performance. During the training period, the candidate will be trained in accounting, finance, billing, investment and revenue collection. The role of PO allows for career development opportunities for middle and senior management based on performance and additional examinations. The starting monthly salary of a PO is around Rs 57,000 including allowances.
Sarkari Result 2021 : Sarkari-Result.Online
India has seen a high demand for government jobs since many decades. People prefer government jobs as their career option considering the variety of benefits associated with them. ‘Government job’ is a dream for lakhs of people across the country, and only a few are lucky enough to come up with such jobs. People take pride in getting government or government jobs.
Government jobs have the kind of rights that are not available in private jobs. These also provide job security for a lifetime, and hence a lot of youngsters prefer them. To get into a government job, a person has to pass through many levels of tests. These include written test, interview and sometimes physical test. These are competitive exams, and lakhs of people appear in these exams to get a reputed government job.
Information about jobs and results in Uttar Pradesh on Sarkari Result UP
Uttar Pradesh is a very big state of India, where different types of government jobs keep coming out every month, so updates related to it like exam date, exam result, exam admit card, answer key and other information. All the young candidates of Uttar Pradesh believe on Sarkari Result only that the information they will get on our website Sarkari Result will be correct and accurate.
There are various government agencies and departments in Uttar Pradesh that conduct government jobs like: UPPCL, UPRVUNL, UPSSSC, UPSSSC PET 2021-22, UPPSC, UPNHM, UPJL, UP Metro, UPSESB, UPHESC, Allahabad High Court, UP The information of all the candidates like Basic Education Department, UPDELED, UP Police, etc. keeps getting Sarkari Result from time to time.
There are many Universities / Institutes in Uttar Pradesh whose Exam, Admission, Exam Schedule, Time Table, Exam Result (Annual / Semester) are available to the candidate on Sarkari Result like: Rajju Bhaiya University ASU, ECC Prayagraj, Allahabad University, CMP Degree College, IERT Prayagraj, VBSPU Jaunpur, Dr. RMLAU, Faizabad, Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar University Agra, CCSU Meerut, CSJMU Kanpur, Lucknow University, MJPRU Bareilly, MGKVP Varanasi, Sampoorna Sanskrit Vishwavidyalaya, BRAU Lucknow, Banaras Hindu University BHU, AKTU Lucknow, BTEUP Lucknow , UP ITI, UP Abhyudaya Yojana Free Coaching etc. All the information of the candidate is available from time to time on SarkariResult.Com.